Cash 4 Cadavers?

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

Cash 4 Cadavers?

Postby Chicago Jake » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Speaking of taking the money and running, does anyone know what happened to the Cash4Cadavers website? It's coming up 404. After this here Stiffs dot Com dead pool turned into a total rippoff, I had to take my business elsewhere. Well, lo and behold, now they appear to have disappeared, along with my entry fee! Anyone have any news or info? Thanks!

PS - it's not MY own shitty dead pool, and I'm not promoting it. Anything but!
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Re: Cash 4 Cadavers?

Postby Martha Pearl » Tue May 05, 2020 6:57 am

got a message from them recently. they are alive and well. Upgrading the server. Not worried....they appear to be good people.
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Martha Pearl » Tue May 05, 2020 6:59 am

Hi everyone --
We want to thank you for your concern regarding the Cash4Cadavers.com website. Yes, the game is still afoot! It's just that the server "upgraded" us, so it's now a matter of waiting for our Tech Staff to fix the problem.
Never fear; we've not got much else to do but maintain the list of volunteers. There's been a big bunch of 'em, that's for sure. If the Tech Staff isn't able to solve our issue, then we'll figure another way to keep you all updated.
Considering C4C is a dead pool, we do have measures in place to complete a year's game in case the Mgt unexpectedly bites it. Always thinking, we are.
Here's hoping you are all doing better than so many of our volunteers and staying healthy in these surreal times!
-- julie
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Chicago Jake » Thu May 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Thanks for the update, MP.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Return to Come On In