PAYOUT

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

PAYOUT

Postby divorcedguy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Still no word on how to collect my prize from Lee Atwater 2019. I have e mailed them three times so far with no answer!~~!
divorcedguy
Citizen

Re: PAYOUT

Postby Martha Pearl » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:52 pm

I don't know how I can help you. I badgered him on messenger years ago. Eventually he paid but it was for the 3B not the Lee
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby divorcedguy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:17 am

Wish there was someway to warn the rest of the people who put out good money to play this year.I am going to call my credit card company and see if I can stop my payment for this years game!
divorcedguy
Citizen

Postby Tsuga » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:36 am

divorcedguy wrote:Wish there was someway to warn the rest of the people who put out good money to play this year.I am going to call my credit card company and see if I can stop my payment for this years game!

I tried man, sorry. Last two years, I posted here about this scam of a game, but I don't think potential new players read this. I think most people don't care because they don't win, and since this game is very easy to play and pay, folks just crank out the same lists every year. Looking at the numbers, participation has dropped steadily in the past 4 years.

2017: 1,095
2018: 925 -7.3%
2019: 849 -8.2%
2020: 754 -11.2%

I suppose it doesn't matter if you don't pay anything out, but eventually there won't be enough suckers to make it worth his while, remember a lot of those lists were free. If only 500 paid, that's $10,000 collected, not a bad effort for a few hours a year, so he'll probably keep stealing for years to come. I suppose the good thing is he doesn't even visit this board, at least in his account, to even delete these posts, what a loser.
Tsuga
Enthusiast

Postby divorcedguy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:07 am

Now have emailed them 5 times requested my prize for winning 2019 Lee Atwater!!STILL no answer.Feel sorry for these people who have enter many teams and spent much $$$$ to enter.Wish I had some recourse.
divorcedguy
Citizen

Postby Martha Pearl » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:04 am

When it happened to me, I got a lot of advice to sue. I didn't look into it because he eventually paid up. Emailing won't help. He is reachable besides this forum.
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby divorcedguy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:14 am

Still waiting to hear from him as winner of 2019 Lee Atwater!! BIG RIPOFF
divorcedguy
Citizen

Return to Come On In