Winner

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

Winner

Postby Martha Pearl » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:34 am

Years of skepticism.....please let us know when you collect your payday
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Re: Winner

Postby Kellster » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Once we finish the end of the year validation - takes about a week. Everyone will get paid. I'll post here when done.
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby Chicago Jake » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:36 pm

That would be DePressED. But then, with something like 27 lists in the game, he was kind of stacking the deck, eh?
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Postby Martha Pearl » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:00 pm

The 3 bagger from last year is still up and running.....has that person been paid ?
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Chicago Jake » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:26 am

Martha Pearl wrote:The 3 bagger from last year is still up and running.....has that person been paid ?

The lead player in the 3 bagger has four stiffs! And the game is still afoot.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Postby Tommytsled » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:43 pm

Kellster wrote:Once we finish the end of the year validation - takes about a week. Everyone will get paid. I'll post here when done.

How the hell can you pay anyone yet? I don't know if it's happened to anyone else, but my list still has someone on it with a pending fame review committee tag. I played this game for a very long time. For the first time since I started playing I did not put in a list in because of this. Not acceptable.
Life is hard, it's harder when you're stupid.
Tommytsled
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Martha Pearl » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Here's how it works....there is no fame committee. If you submit a name that is pending, it will sit for years. Contact Kell....he won't respond. When a new game is ready to start, he'll respond. Normally, he apologizes and says that it will be completed in a few days. That will not happen. I won a 3 bagger and he would not pay b/c my entry was pending.

A three bagger is still running. Leader has 4 deaths...it's still running. Piss him off and he will block you.
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Tsuga » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Stop me if you've heard this one before...

"It's almost done. Final FC work on ALL games will be posted this weekend." - Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:25 am

"Fame Committee results are coming in now. Done by 5/26. Sorry for the delay." - Wed May 25, 2016 3:34 pm

"We'll get all of the fame committee stuff cleaned up THIS WEEK." - Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:41 pm
Tsuga
Enthusiast

Return to Come On In