Bush 41, 94

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

Bush 41, 94

Postby FeastingMaggots » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:45 pm

He'll be buried at Aggy with Barbara on one side and their daughter Robin on the other side. Lee Atwater will be at his feet.

Full disclosure: I was a Bush delegate from Michigan in 92 in Houston.
Last edited by FeastingMaggots on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing! Give Vince Young HIS Heisman Trophy! Jan. 4th 2006 he proved to the world who was the best player in college football for the 2005 season.
FeastingMaggots
Criminally Insane

Re: Bush 41, 94

Postby Chicago Jake » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:15 am

Really? I didn't think he ran in 1996.

I voted for him in 1988. But after he reneged on his "read my lips" promise, I refused to vote for him again in 1992. Lying piece of shit.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Postby JGL53 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:38 pm

He was a republican. But by the prevailing standards he was a good republican, with principles and shit. So therefore this is sad. But the wife is probably pleased, we can only imagine.
S
JGL53
Sociopathic Freak

Postby FeastingMaggots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Chicago Jake wrote:Really? I didn't think he ran in 1996.

I voted for him in 1988. But after he reneged on his "read my lips" promise, I refused to vote for him again in 1992. Lying piece of shit.

Bush 41 saw that the Reagan tax cuts had gone too far and were rapidly driving up the national debt. Sound familiar to our current predicament? He sacrificed his presidency to do the right thing. Gingrich/Clinton could not have balanced the budget if Bush 41 had not done the hard part, even if it meant being voted out of office. Bush 41 narrowed the deficit to the point that Gingrich was able to provide the budget cuts and Clinton could close the rest with tax increases. At the end, we had a surplus until Bush 43 blew it all up.
Do the right thing! Give Vince Young HIS Heisman Trophy! Jan. 4th 2006 he proved to the world who was the best player in college football for the 2005 season.
FeastingMaggots
Criminally Insane

Postby FeastingMaggots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:35 pm

Double post
Last edited by FeastingMaggots on Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FeastingMaggots
Criminally Insane

Postby Chicago Jake » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:21 am

FeastingMaggots wrote:
Chicago Jake wrote:Really? I didn't think he ran in 1996.

Bush 41 saw that the Reagan tax cuts had gone too far and were rapidly driving up the national debt. Sound familiar to our current predicament? He sacrificed his presidency to do the right thing. Gingrich/Clinton could not have balanced the budget if Bush 41 had not done the hard part, even if it meant being voted out of office. Bush 41 narrowed the deficit to the point that Gingrich was able to provide the budget cuts and Clinton could close the rest with tax increases. At the end, we had a surplus until Bush 43 blew it all up.

I don't care if he had a good reason to welsh on his promise. You break a promise, you lose my vote. That's the way it should be. Fuckers.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Return to Come On In