The Ghoul pool,c.21

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

The Ghoul pool,c.21

Postby rubberduck2 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:41 pm

I visited The Ghoul Pool.com and found that the license had expired. Still time for renewal.

rd"MJ?"1804
David Brenner's last request: $100s in his left sock just in case tipping was required where he was going
rubberduck2
Criminally Insane

Re: The Ghoul pool,c.21

Postby Chicago Jake » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Is that some other shitty dead pool? I'm in the market.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Postby MJ » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:06 am

The hosting service for the website went toes up without notice (but still took the renewal money!). Hopefully the site will be back today on a different host.
Winner of The Georges Dumézil and Mohamed Abdelwahab Three Baggers!
MJ
Criminally Insane

Postby lindbergh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:20 am

Cash4Cadavers is stress free and no faux Fame Committee. If your guy dies and makes the AP or CNN or something similar, he counts. I mentioned this on the Facebook page and my shocked ass, it vanished

Game starts Jan 10, still time to get in on it. Not my shitty dead pool, someone else's
lindbergh
Sociopathic Freak

Postby Tsuga » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 am

Check out Doug stanhope's pool as well, game start all year, but mostly start by January 15th.

Not my own shitty death pool, so no harm done ;)
Tsuga
Enthusiast

Postby ScottLevison » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:25 pm

lindbergh wrote:Cash4Cadavers is stress free and no faux Fame Committee. If your guy dies and makes the AP or CNN or something similar, he counts. I mentioned this on the Facebook page and my shocked ass, it vanished

Game starts Jan 10, still time to get in on it. Not my shitty dead pool, someone else's

No blurbs. No forum . Boring.
The highway sign in my avatar isn't here in Florida...but it should be...
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Martha Pearl » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:30 pm

ScottLevison wrote:
No blurbs. No forum . Boring.

I play CFC also. I'm thrilled that this forum is a little boring. The name calling got very old.

Also play The Deadpool...2017 & 2015 winner! Someone please post when the Stiffs winner gets paid.
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Chicago Jake » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:01 am

lindbergh wrote:Cash4Cadavers is stress free and no faux Fame Committee. If your guy dies and makes the AP or CNN or something similar, he counts. I mentioned this on the Facebook page and my shocked ass, it vanished

Your post is still there. So is mine.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Postby MJ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:49 pm

The Ghoul Pool's site is back up. You may have to refresh your browser to get it to appear.
MJ
Criminally Insane

Postby MJ » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 am

rubberduck2 wrote:I visited The Ghoul Pool.com and found that the license had expired. Still time for renewal.

rd"MJ?"1804

Duck, the site has been back up for over two weeks. Where are your picks?
MJ
Criminally Insane

Return to Come On In