Same tired old question

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

Same tired old question

Postby Martha Pearl » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:34 am

Did last year's winners get paid ?? Revving up for 2018.
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Re: Same tired old question

Postby Newbie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:20 pm

Same tired old cunt.
"Burn da bitch down, burn da bitch down!" - Some dead thugs daddy
Criminally Insane

Postby Tsuga » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:36 am

Less than one hour of Nabor's news, his obit is on the front page of stiffs.com, yet Kellster hasn't visited this forum since August - at least from his admin account. Best case is he has lurked his own forum to avoid detection, which IMHO is even worse than not checking in at all. Who knows if he's watching the FB group or not.

Anybody curious about his priorities shouldn't be curious anymore.
Tsuga
Enthusiast

Postby Chicago Jake » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:57 pm

I just assumed that Kellster turned over blurb duties to some minion, who keeps dutifully doing his job like a janitor swabbing the decks on the Titanic.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Postby Lucky Punk » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:12 am

Chicago Jake wrote:I just assumed that Kellster turned over blurb duties to some minion, who keeps dutifully doing his job like a janitor swabbing the decks on the Titanic.

Utility Cleaner.

Kellster fled to the Middle East about a year ago to join ISIS.

He was killed in a drone strike.

Last available photo of Kellster:

The American city, ?, is a primary (first or highest in rank or importance) target of terrorism.
Lucky Punk
Criminally Insane

Postby Kellster » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:00 am

Kellster is here. Kellster has always been here.
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby Martha Pearl » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:53 am

Kellster wrote:Kellster is here. Kellster has always been here.

But is the Fame Committee here ??
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Newbie » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:33 am

Kellster wrote:Kellster is here. Kellster has always been here.

Hahahaha. You are a piece of shit.
Criminally Insane

Postby Kellster » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Well that's just rude and uncalled for. What's your problem?
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby Newbie » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Well, you took peoples money under false pretenses. Frankly I don't give a shit about the fame committee, but a lot of people that play your game do.
For fuck sakes boy, I had your back for a year but you have been shitting on people for 2 years now.

Now its the end of the year time for folks to send in their money again and you reappear.
We get it. You're the first couple in the world to have a fucking kid and thats why you have been neglecting the game. :roll:

Martha is a cunt. But she IS a paying cunt.

NEW'out'Bie
Criminally Insane

Postby Martha Pearl » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm

I knew that he would show up at the end of the year making promises that he won't keep. Just take my money please.
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby MJ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:13 pm

Kellster, if you are still reading this thread, please note that Connie Hawkins (GTG) died back in October, but he is still listed as alive in your database.
Winner of The Georges Dumézil and Mohamed Abdelwahab Three Baggers!
MJ
Criminally Insane

Postby Kellster » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:19 am

Connie Hawkins killed. Not sure how I missed someone so famous. Just kidding. No fucking idea who that is.

Not making any promises I'm not going to keep. Running the site as I always have.

I don't really care what is up Newbie's ass. I'm not making excuses for anything. Been running the site all year, like every year. Sorry you feel neglected. I'll try and get on more often and tell you how fucking funny you are. Hope that helps.

Kellster
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby Newbie » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:30 pm

How about you update the famous list asshole.
Criminally Insane

Postby Kellster » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Everyone say goodbye to Newbie. It was fun while it lasted, but it's not anymore.

Kellster
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby Tsuga » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Kellster wrote:Not making any promises I'm not going to keep. Running the site as I always have.
Kellster

Kellster - I see you have gone through old posts and deleted a few, care to comment? You made several posts promising to update the FC earlier this year, where did they go? And I compiled all those quotes into a single post on another thread, and you deleted that post as well. You say that it's business as usual, yet when people call you out, you either delete the evidence of your slacking, or just toss them like Newbie. Perhaps I should take a snapshot of this post so when you delete this one, I'll have the evidence. So by running the site as always, you mean doing nothing about the FC, lying about doing it, then covering up your lies?

Tsuga

EDIT: Wait, you missed this one from March 9!
Kellster wrote:Busy AF with a new baby. Doing the FC work now. It's 10 hours worth. It'll be done shortly.

Kellster
Tsuga
Enthusiast

Postby Kellster » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm

1. The FC work is done. It's been done for 10 months. I have no idea what anyone is talking about here.
2. I have deleted exactly zero posts from the forums, other than duplicate posts for death announcements.

Kellster
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby MJ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Oh, and Robert Guillaume's name is spelled wrong. That's been driving me nuts since he died.
Winner of The Georges Dumézil and Mohamed Abdelwahab Three Baggers!
MJ
Criminally Insane

Postby Martha Pearl » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:11 am

Kell - I think we all want honesty. I believe that the FC doesn't exist. I still have 2 on my list this year that have not been updated. I quit ragging on you because I felt you would just flag them as not famous anyway. I know I've had very good picks and without knowledge of the judges (who, how many, background) we are at a severe disadvantage. I've offered my help with running the site and you ignored me. I'll continue to play but only with famous people. It's not worth the fight.

Just sayin'
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Kellster » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm checking into your two that are not showing as updated. I had not heard about those, presumably because they were not brought to my attention before.

Honesty is what everyone always gets from me. This isn't my full time job, but it still takes a lot of work. It's a labor of love more than anything else, which is why I just got tired of Newbie and banned him. I don't need that, and neither does the game.

Kellster
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby Martha Pearl » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Kellster wrote: It's a labor of love more than anything else, which is why I just got tired of Newbie and banned him. I don't need that, and neither does the game.

Kellster

He'll be back under a different name.......and meaner than ever
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Kellster » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Nope. Registrations for the site have been off for over a year. He's not coming back. Not going to delete his old posts because - again - I don't do that. But you sure aren't going to see any new ones.

Kellster
Kellster
Commissioner

Postby Martha Pearl » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:02 am

Kellster wrote:I'm checking into your two that are not showing as updated.

Kellster

Not that it is going to matter, but can you please update my list ? No point in gathering the FC as my pics are never famous.

As a side note, I am thick skinned but the name calling and constant bashing kept me quiet. Glad I can come back to the forum again.
Tramps like us....
Martha Pearl
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby ed head » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Kellster wrote:Everyone say goodbye to Newbie. It was fun while it lasted, but it's not anymore.

Kellster

Turdboy hadn't been fun (or funny) for years. I won't kick him since he no longer has the chance to feebly defend himself, although I do hope the door hit him square in the ass on the way out and broke the bottle of gin in his back pocket.
ed head
Sociopathic Freak

Postby ScottLevison » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Kellster wrote:Nope. Registrations for the site have been off for over a year. He's not coming back. Not going to delete his old posts because - again - I don't do that. But you sure aren't going to see any new ones.

Kellster

He's not going to missed.
The highway sign in my avatar isn't here in Florida...but it should be...
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Next

Return to Come On In