Ernst Zundel, 78, A piece of human shit, Holocaust deniey

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

Ernst Zundel, 78, A piece of human shit, Holocaust deniey

Postby Northern Reaper » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:06 am

Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel has died in Germany of an apparent heart attack, according to his wife, Ingrid Zundel. He was 78 years old.
Zundel, who immigrated to Canada in 1958 and lived in Toronto and Montreal, was extradited to Germany in 2005 and served a five-year prison for inciting hatred.
Zundel was famously convicted in 1985 under section 181 of the Criminal Code of Canada for “knowingly publishing false news,” after he published a brochure called "Did Six Million Really Die?” The conviction was overturned and later deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of Canada.

Well they sure didn't give this guy $10 million.l
Northern Reaper
Criminally Insane

Re: Ernst Zundel, 78, A piece of human shit, Holocaust denie

Postby Boomshadow » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:07 am

And the world will be a better place, and the wooooorld will be a better place...
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby Lucky Punk » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:51 am

To see a great film by a great director, with Zundel in it, see
https://youtu.be/niBw8JakaFg
The American city, ?, is a primary (first or highest in rank or importance) target of terrorism.
Lucky Punk
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 pm

I'd like to salute his grave with a bottle of whiskey...after it's been filtered thru my kidneys.
The highway sign in my avatar isn't here in Florida...but it should be...
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby ctredbird » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:40 am

Northern Reaper wrote:Zundel was famously convicted in 1985 under section 181 of the Criminal Code of Canada for “knowingly publishing false news,” after he published a brochure called "Did Six Million Really Die?” The conviction was overturned and later deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of Canada.

Publishing false news is a way of life now south of the border.
ctredbird
Criminally Insane

Postby Newbie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:00 am

Much to the chagrin of open minded liberals, the right to free speech applies to everyone.
"Burn da bitch down, burn da bitch down!" - Some dead thugs daddy
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:56 am

Newbie wrote:Much to the chagrin of open minded liberals, the right to free speech applies to everyone.

Clearly you don't know what a liberal is. We believe you have a right to free speech, but you don't have a right to be listened to, and everyone else has a right to talk back.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby Newbie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:16 am

They tried to imprison him for his beliefs. Clearly you can't comprehend the story :roll:
Criminally Insane

Postby JGL53 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Newbie wrote:They tried to imprison him for his beliefs. Clearly you can't comprehend the story :roll:

Free speech is never absolutely free, in Canada, the U.S. or elsewhere. Where the fuck did you get such a fucktarded idea?

As some e.gs., there is libel, slander, inciting to riot by shouting 'fire' in a crowded theater, threatening the life of the President, and other exceptions also. E.g. the bitch who was just sentenced to prison for encouraging her boyfriend via both written and verbal means to commit suicide. You may disagree with that one but I think most people agree with how the law was interpreted.

IOW, your grasp of the concept of free speech leaves much to be desired. Plus your understanding of the meaning and necessary implications inherit in the word "liberal" is also rather fucktarded also.
JGL53
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Newbie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Every instance you cited is a criminal act you fucking idiot.
Saying you believe O.J. killed 2 people is free speech. Counseling someone to kill 2 people is a crime
Threatening your pathetic life is a crime. Saying that the world would be a better place without garbage like you in it is free speebh.

Go crawl back up your mammas ass you retard lol.
Criminally Insane

Postby JGL53 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 am

Newbie wrote:Every instance you cited is a criminal act you fucking idiot.
Saying you believe O.J. killed 2 people is free speech. Counseling someone to kill 2 people is a crime
Threatening your pathetic life is a crime. Saying that the world would be a better place without garbage like you in it is free speebh.

Go crawl back up your mammas ass you retard lol.

Gee, you don't react well to being told you are wrong. We shouldn't blame your parents - I think you are responsible for your own fucktarded personality.

BTW, nice use of your own free speech rights, you nasty-mouthed motherfucker. Do you also shit in the punch-bowl before you pore yourself up a cup?

To the point, free speech rights are definitional, not absolute, as in handed down by a god. If the Canadian Supreme Court had ruled the other way then that would have been that - in practical terms - here on planet earth. Your personal opinion don't mean shit.
JGL53
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Newbie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Can you possibly be more stupid?
Putting others in harms way is not free speech i.e. yelling fire in a crowded movie theatre. Your rights end where someone elses begin you dumb asshole lol.

Your antiquated constitution protects your right to bare arms but it doesnt mean you can shove a gun in someones face..lol.

I am this ......... close to not fucking your mother in the ass tonite just because of your ignorance.
Criminally Insane

Postby JGL53 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Knowingly publishing false information - that there is a Jewish conspiracy to libel nazis and therefore Germans - that could be incitement to right or incite violence. Hate speech does result many times in such violence. Thus it is not illogical to the degree morons like you think it is - such speech could be and has been ruled not to be covered under free speech theory in some countries.

So who's the retard here? I am a graduate of an accredited university and I passed MY I.Q. test. You? The only way you could score in the normal range on an I.Q. test is to cheat off the person in front of you.

And BTW - please keep fucking my mother - who died in 2011 - in her dead ass. She won't feel a thing - though no doubt the feel of rotting flesh feels soothing against your syphilis-ravaged trump-sized excuse for a penis. And while you are at it why don't you Steve Bannon yourself - not in your bathroom as you usually do but on your front lawn. You shouldn't be shy about your personal skills and proclivities. I would just pray jebus your neighbors don't post the pictures on the internet.
JGL53
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Newbie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:58 pm

[quote="JGL53"]Knowingly publishing false information - that there is a Jewish conspiracy to libel nazis and therefore Germans - that could be incitement to right or incite violence. Hate speech does result many times in such violence. Thus it is not illogical to the degree morons like you think it is - such speech could be and has been ruled not to be covered under free speech theory in some countriest.[/quote
Nd
The Canadian supreme court ruled that it is not hate speech and thus protected under the constitution as his right to free speech.

Did you even read the original post? Lol
And yes I will keep fucking ypur dead mother in the ass. Thanks for giving me your blessing son 8-)

Those retard lessons are really paying off for you.
Criminally Insane

Postby Chicago Jake » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Keep it up, fellas. This is some good shit.

Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Return to Come On In