Florida Thread: Fucked Up Shit from America's Wang

Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com/enter/), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately.

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.
Forum rules
Research is the key in The Game Of All Games (http://www.stiffs.com), and information is precious. Therefore, DO NOT blurt out anything you may have heard about a celebrity's health, or even the fact that a famous person is really old, UNLESS that info has appeared on stiffs.com's SickTicker, OR, you have seen or heard it yourself on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, AND the Drudge Report. When in doubt, shut the fuck up.

Please also refrain from making public the names of any write-in candidates that have not yet been approved by the Fame Committee. If you don't know what the Fame Committee is, see this immediately: www.stiffs.com/blog/kpr

Be aware, too, that this forum is NOT the place to promote your own shitty dead pool.

One more rule: have fun.

Re: Florida Thread: Fucked Up Shit from America's Wang

Postby ScottLevison » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:18 am

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html

Rifle-toting man puts down his beer, shoots at passing drivers, injuring one critically, police say

Mike Clary
Sun Sentinel

OCTOBER 31, 2016, 5:00 A.M.

A 40-year-old Hollywood man is being held on five counts of attempted murder after an apparently random shooting spree that left one person hospitalized in critical condition with a gunshot wound to the head.

Carl Deshon Washington was arrested Saturday morning after police said he shot at several passing motorists in the area of North 64th Avenue and Garfield Street in Hollywood.

Police said Washington, dressed in dark clothing, walked out of his home in the 6300 block of Garfield Street at about 10:15 a.m. carrying a .22-caliber rifle and a four-pack of beer.

At the intersection of Garfield and North 64th Avenue, Washington set the beer on the ground, and then opened fire, Hollywood police said.

Among five vehicles that came under attack was a red 1993 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Reynaldo Corria of Hollywood, police said.

As the gunfire erupted, Corria's truck smashed into a tree, and Corria was found unconscious in the driver's seat. He was reported in critical condition at Memorial Regional Hospital on Sunday with a gunshot wound to the head and two broken legs, police said.

After the shootings, Washington fled into his house, neighbors told police.

When officers arrived at the residence, Washington "walked out the front door," dressed all in white, according to a police affidavit.

He was taken into custody, police said. The rifle was found in a bedroom closet, investigators said.

During an appearance in court Sunday, Broward Judge Alfred J. Horowitz ordered Washington held without bond. Washington did not speak.

"One victim is seriously injured, in critical condition, shot in the head," Hollywood Detective Danny Dunn told the court.

Barbara Ebanks, Washington's mother, said her son had been living on Garfield Street with a girlfriend. She saw him Friday, when he helped her take down hurricane shutters at her home nearby.

"He was in good spirits," Ebanks said. "I have no idea what happened, what triggered him. I am asking God right now."

Among the motorists who told police they came under fire while driving through the area were Yuneisy Almarales of Pembroke Pines, Stephen B. Apakian of Cooper City and James Greer and Ronald Andrews, both of Hollywood.

Apakian said he was driving north on North 64th Avenue toward a man who suddenly began firing what looked like a rifle. Apakian said he pulled over, abandoned his white Kia and ran down the street knocking on strangers' doors and asking for help.

While fleeing, Apakian said he yelled for someone to call police and pulled a woman in the area away from the shooter. He heard at least six shots, said Apakian, of Cooper City.

Andrews told police he was driving north on North 64th Avenue in his 1976 Corvette when a bullet came through the passenger side window.

Driving behind Andrews, Almarales was in a 2015 GMC Yukon, which was hit three times. Police said Almarales' right arm was showered in glass fragments from a shattered window.

She continued driving north until she was able to flag down a police officer.

Greer told police he was heading north on North 64th Avenue in a 2016 Mazda CSX when a bullet hit his windshield. As he accelerated past the shooter, Greer heard three more shots that hit his driver's side door and the rear of the vehicle, police said.

Ebanks said her son had been looking for work and caring for his 8-month-old grandchild. "He didn't appear to be depressed," she said.

Heading for church Sunday morning, Ebanks said she would pray for her son and the person in the hospital.

mwclary@sunsentinel.com

The highway sign in my avatar isn't here in Florida...but it should be...
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:07 pm

http://www.wtsp.com/news/weird/police-m ... /345158061

Police: Man threw glass eye at ER staff

10News WTSP , WTSP 4:44 PM. EST October 31, 2016

A Largo man was arrested after he threw his glass eye at hospital staff, Largo police said.

About 10:45 a.m. Sunday, Edward Michael Dorsey, 54, of Largo was in custody on a charge of domestic battery and was being checked out by emergency room staff at Largo Medical Indian Rocks Road, 2025 Indian Rocks Road. He was about to be taken to Pinellas County jail when he removed his glass eye and threw it at the doctor and nurse.

Staff warned him not to take out the eye, but he told them, "I can do whatever I feel like doing."

He was charged with battery on an emergency medical care provider. Bail has been set at $25,000 for domestic battery and $5,000 for throwing his eye.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:48 am

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/new ... tac/ns3TM/

Police: Naked man drove in Boynton with wires attached to groin-area

By Olivia Hitchcock - Palm Beach Post Staff Writer 0

Posted: 8:07 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016

BOYNTON BEACH — A 56-year-old man was arrested Monday after police said he drove naked through his Boynton Beach neighborhood with electrical wires attached to his genitals.

Someone called police after Kurt Allen Jenkins reportedly slowed his white four-door Toyota and made sexual advances toward that person. Jenkins allegedly motioned toward his groin area, at which point the person saw the wires, and opened the passenger-side door.

The caller declined Jenkins’ offer to climb in but snapped a picture of him to show city police.

Jenkins continued his slow drive through the neighborhood west of Congress Avenue and south of Miner Road as school-aged children got off the bus, the caller told police.

Two marked police cars were needed to pull over Jenkins, who reluctantly stepped out of his car only wearing red shorts, a police report states.

An officer handcuffed Jenkins on the ground after he repeatedly ignored police orders, a report states.

Jenkins was hospitalized for three days, court records show. He is scheduled to appear before a Palm Beach County judge on Thursday morning, according to court records.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Shocking.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 am

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/os-squ ... story.html

Squirrel attacks seniors in retirement community — worker calls 911 for help

Christal Hayes
Orlando Sentinel

NOVEMBER 3, 2016 7:52 P.M.

A little squirrel caused a large commotion at a senior-living community in Volusia County Thursday.

The animal attacked someone outside Sterling Court on Alabaster Way in Deltona about 2:30 p.m., according to the Volusia County Sheriff's Office.

The person attacked couldn't break free of the squirrel and went inside with the animal. That's when it went wild and started attacking others inside an activity room.

"It's jumping on people and biting them and scratching them, so we need help," a worker told a 911 dispatcher.

Another person is heard in the background saying, "I feel lightheaded! I don't feel good!"

The woman told a dispatcher the squirrel had attacked at least three or four people and they were bleeding. She said someone was able to throw the animal outside.

A worker who answered the phone at the facility Thursday night told the Orlando Sentinel that those who were injured were doing fine but would not comment further.

It's unclear what happened to the squirrel.

(recording of 9111 call on page)
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:07 am

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/natio ... -junk-mail

Genitalia-shaped mailbox in Florida gives new meaning to junk mail

Michael Cadigan
2:22 PM, Nov 4, 2016

ENGLEWOOD, Fla. - A Florida woman's uniquely shaped mailbox is turning heads in her neighborhood.

It's a ... well, how about we have those who live on the street have a crack at describing it first.

"A mailbox, mounted in a vertical...vertically aligned sculpture," says Paul Zecchino.

"Large, round, cylinder statue that resembles a piece of anatomy," says Robert Skidmore.

"No mistaking it for a dolphin or whale or other unique Florida art," says Zecchino.

Perhaps the most surprising thing about this phallic mailbox? The woman's son gave it to her as a gift.

"I just told her that I had a surprise for her," says Gary Winthrop.

"I thought I was getting a Harley or a car, and that's what I got," says his mother, Sue. But she wasn't angry. "I can't be mad ... it's from my son."

She still laughs when she's sees the new mailbox, which was custom ordered and carved out of solid wood by a local artist.

It certainly sticks out more than the other run-of-the-mill mailboxes in their East Englewood neighborhood. "It's about six feet, six inches; weighs in at about 500 pounds."

Although some neighbors have been flipping out about it. "Some of the neighbors put real estate magazines in her mailbox to basically tell her to move and give her some dirty looks," says Winthrop.

But what about the person that is supposed to put mail in the mailbox? Gary recorded video of the mailman arriving at the new mailbox. "Is this legal? Can I have this up?" Gary asked. "I guess so, I don't think there's anything wrong with it," replied the mailman.

Even though Gary put it up just a few days ago, it already has become a landmark. "As part of my weekly forced marches through this neighborhood, I use that as a homing beacon to determine my position and chart my course.," jokes Zecchino.

But it's safe to say after Gary's latest gift, he doesn't have to go out of his way with the holidays fast approaching. "I don't think he needs to get me anything. This is enough for a while," says Sue.

Gary says he will keep trying to cook up artistic ways to push the envelope and get people talking.
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:23 am

ScottLevison wrote:http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/genitals-shaped-mailbox-in-englewood-gives-new-meaning-to-junk-mail

Genitalia-shaped mailbox in Florida gives new meaning to junk mail

Michael Cadigan
2:22 PM, Nov 4, 2016

ENGLEWOOD, Fla. - A Florida woman's uniquely shaped mailbox is turning heads in her neighborhood.

It's a ... well, how about we have those who live on the street have a crack at describing it first.

"A mailbox, mounted in a vertical...vertically aligned sculpture," says Paul Zecchino.

"Large, round, cylinder statue that resembles a piece of anatomy," says Robert Skidmore.

"No mistaking it for a dolphin or whale or other unique Florida art," says Zecchino.

Perhaps the most surprising thing about this phallic mailbox? The woman's son gave it to her as a gift.

"I just told her that I had a surprise for her," says Gary Winthrop.

"I thought I was getting a Harley or a car, and that's what I got," says his mother, Sue. But she wasn't angry. "I can't be mad ... it's from my son."

She still laughs when she's sees the new mailbox, which was custom ordered and carved out of solid wood by a local artist.

It certainly sticks out more than the other run-of-the-mill mailboxes in their East Englewood neighborhood. "It's about six feet, six inches; weighs in at about 500 pounds."

Although some neighbors have been flipping out about it. "Some of the neighbors put real estate magazines in her mailbox to basically tell her to move and give her some dirty looks," says Winthrop.

But what about the person that is supposed to put mail in the mailbox? Gary recorded video of the mailman arriving at the new mailbox. "Is this legal? Can I have this up?" Gary asked. "I guess so, I don't think there's anything wrong with it," replied the mailman.

Even though Gary put it up just a few days ago, it already has become a landmark. "As part of my weekly forced marches through this neighborhood, I use that as a homing beacon to determine my position and chart my course.," jokes Zecchino.

But it's safe to say after Gary's latest gift, he doesn't have to go out of his way with the holidays fast approaching. "I don't think he needs to get me anything. This is enough for a while," says Sue.

Gary says he will keep trying to cook up artistic ways to push the envelope and get people talking.

I wonder how many people will drive by just to take a glans at it.
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:05 pm

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/naked- ... puties-say

Naked Florida man tried to break into home, deputies say
Dennis Carballo-Rios charged with exposure of sexual organs

By Adrienne Cutway - Web Editor

Posted: 4:00 PM, December 14, 2016
Updated: 4:00 PM, December 14, 2016

DUNNELLON, Fla. - A naked man with his pants on his arms is accused of trying to break into a home in Dunnellon, the Citrus County Sheriff's Office said.

Deputies say Dennis Carballo-Rios, 28, cut and broke a screen door, entered the front porch and then tried to get inside the home around 2 a.m. Tuesday. Security video from the home shows Carballo-Rios, wearing nothing but pants on his arms, trying to open the front door and hitting some things before walking away, officials said.

The victim heard the sound of wood being hit and found Carballo-Rios a few houses down. A fence was found destroyed and laying in pieces in the area, officials said.

Deputies said they arrested Carballo-Rios as he was running down the street naked.

Carballo-Rios is charged with exposure of sexual organs, criminal mischief and burglary of an occupied residence.
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:48 pm

ScottLevison wrote:http://www.clickorlando.com/news/naked-florida-man-tried-to-break-into-home-deputies-say

The victim heard the sound of wood being hit and found Carballo-Rios a few houses down. A fence was found destroyed and laying in pieces in the area, officials said.

Deputies said they arrested Carballo-Rios as he was running down the street naked.

What makes this news is that it was a chain link fence.
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:46 pm

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime ... lYlRWE0nJ/

Teen texts mom to grab drugs from car after wreck, sheriff says

Olivia Hitchcock Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
11:28 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 22, 2016 Palm Beach County Crime

DELRAY BEACH--A Port St. Lucie teen texted his mom early Monday from the back of an ambulance west of Delray Beach. He had been in a wreck and needed her to grab the suitcase filled with marijuana and Xanax pills from his trunk, records show.

A Palm Beach County paramedic watched 19-year-old Nicholas Hipp type the text, records indicate, so deputies searched the trunk.

They found nearly 150 Alprazolam pills, more commonly known as Xanax and used to treat anxiety, about a gram of marijuana, a glass pipe and a scale in the trunk, sheriff’s records show.

Hipp told deputies he buys medication on the street because he doesn’t agree with the pharmacy industry. He uses the scale to weigh the marijuana he buys and the baggies deputies found are to store pills, he said.

Hipp first told said he had to swerve while driving on West Atlantic Avenue, east of Jog Road at about 4 a.m. Monday after a truck making a U-turn cut him off. He later admitted he may have fallen asleep.

Hipp faces multiple drug-related charges. His mother appeared in court Tuesday, records show, when a judge ordered the teen not take non-prescription drugs or alcohol. He also is not allowed to have weapons. He is out of the Palm Beach County Jail on a $5,000 bond, records show.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:07 am

http://wfla.com/2016/12/29/deputies-sar ... golf-club/

Deputies: Sarasota man, 83, hit car salesman in head with golf club

WFLA Web Staff
Published: December 29, 2016, 12:55 pm

SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) – An 83-year-old Sarasota man is accused of walloping a Nissan salesman in the head with a golf club and hitting the salesman with his car after learning he had to buy a vehicle in order to claim a scratch-off ticket prize.

Linsey Dean Owens, 83, was charged with two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Investigators say the violent incident attack around 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

Deputies responded to a disturbance in the parking lot of Westfield Sarasota Square located at 8201 S. Tamiami Trail. Christian Robertson, 48, of Lehigh Acres, told deputies that he works as an event employee for Nissan, who was having a sales event in the parking lot outside of the JC Penney.

Robertson said that Owens showed up with a scratch-off ticket that said he won a prize. Owens became angry when he was told that he would have to buy a vehicle in order to claim a prize. Deputies say Owens got into his car and started to leave and sped up and swerved at Robertson causing the mirror of Owens’ car to hit Robertson in the left forearm.

Deputies say Owens then stopped abruptly, got out of his car and ran to the trunk where he took out a golf club. Owens then approached Robertson and hit him on the right side of the face. The impact knocked a cell phone out of Robertson’s hand, which he was using to videotape the incident.

Owens then got in his car and drove off.

Deputies went to Owens’ home and interviewed him. Owens was arrested on two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:47 pm

If you see this guy at a convenience store with a Powerball ticket, RUN.
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:47 am

http://jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-04 ... 4-nails-it

Fernandina Beach woman arrested after fiance is beaten with 2-by-4 with nails in it

Posted January 4, 2017 06:06 pm - Updated January 4, 2017 07:56 pm
By Dan Scanlan dan.scanlan@jacksonville.com

A 25-year-old Fernandina Beach woman was arrested Monday afternoon after her boyfriend was beaten with a wooden plank with inch-long nails embedded in it, according to the Nassau County Sheriff’s Office.

Enrevie Hinayon Bendejo is charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, according to her arrest report.

Deputies were dispatched to a home on St. Marc Court after reports that a man and woman were fighting there, and she was “hitting the man with a two-by-four,” according to the arrest report. Deputies arrived in time to see a woman walk away from a man carrying a plank with nails in one end. The deputy ordered the woman to drop the plank, which she did.

The woman said she and the 26-year-old man had been engaged for about a week, according to the arrest report. The man said they had been arguing about the ring he gave her when he proposed, and she wanted to break up. When they met at her former home, they continued to argue until she picked up the plank from the front porch and began hitting him, then bit him on the arm and punched him in the face, according to the report.

The victim had red marks and bruises as well as a bite mark on his arm, the report said.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Chicago Jake » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Sounds to me like he got off easy.
Chicago Jake
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:10 am

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2 ... /96193086/

Man charged with burning underwear at Starbucks

Karl Etters , Democrat staff writer Published 10:18 a.m. ET Jan. 5, 2017 | Updated 17 hours ago

A 59-year-old homeless man faces arson charges after police say he lit his underwear on fire in the bathroom of a bustling Tennessee Street Starbucks.

Minutes after Randall Sullivan entered the bathroom Tuesday evening, employees noticed the smell of smoke wafting through the coffee shop.

A barista told Tallahassee Police she saw him enter the bathroom where he remained for a long time.

When she checked on him, he was leaving the bathroom. The employee found smoldering pair of underwear on the floor amidst the busy coffee shop.

Police already in the parking lot were alerted and Sullivan was taken into custody. Officers found a lighter in his pocket, court records say.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:16 am

ScottLevison wrote:http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2017/01/05/man-charged-burning-underwear-starbucks/96193086/

Man charged with burning underwear at Starbucks

In fairness, he'd just been beaten with a plank studded with nails by his girlfriend, so...
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 pm

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-new ... 7855-story

Police: Naked burglar was looking for sesame seeds

By: Dan Matics, FOX 13 News
POSTED:JAN 11 2017 05:45PM EST
UPDATED:JAN 11 2017 05:45PM EST

LARGO (FOX 13) - A Largo man was in for quite the shock when he woke up in the middle of the night to find a naked man rummaging through his house - for a really bizarre reason.

Largo Police say Martin Henderson used a butter knife to pry open his neighbor's front door. Once inside, his mission was to find sesame seeds for his hamburger, according to what he later told police.

Police say Henderson also admitted to smoking spice - or synthetic marijuana, which is known to provoke violent and extreme reactions - all day.

William Loland and his girlfriend, meanwhile, were awakened early Friday morning to a commotion in their kitchen. Police say that commotion was caused by Henderson.

"I get up, I see this guy, because I only had my night light on in the kitchen. I thought it was a woman because he had long hair, and he was all nude. I thought it was a woman because he had a pot belly,” Loland told FOX 13 News. “So I asked, ‘How did you get in my house? Who are you?"

Loland says Henderson wouldn't leave his home, and things got a bit violent.

"I grabbed him by his neck, and I escorted him towards the door,” Loland said. “He was still naked. I said, ‘You're lucky I don't knock you out.’ He said, ‘I don't think you can.’ So that's when I hit him. That's when I hit him twice."

Then Loland called 911 and says police arrested the naked intruder nearby.

Henderson was taken to jail and faces charges of burglary and possession of a burglary tool.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:37 pm

ScottLevison wrote:http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/228567855-story

Police: Naked burglar was looking for sesame seeds

So basically...

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

Sesame seed buns.
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:27 am

http://www.bradenton.com/news/nation-wo ... 66399.html
\
Maid of honor guzzles whiskey, steals best man’s car and exposes herself to police

BY GREG HADLEY
ghadley@mcclatchy.com

For several dozen Florida people, Jan. 7, 2017, will now always be known as Amanda Willis’s big day.

That’s the day two of Willis’s friends, Jennifer and David Butler, were married in Charlotte County, Florida. It’s also the day Willis was arrested on seven criminal charges.

The whole thing began soon after the actual ceremony, which attendees told NBC 2 was beautiful. Willis, Butler’s maid of honor, then began to drink heavily at the reception, according to one guest.

“She was a mess. She drank almost a whole entire bottle of Fireball," Robert Templeton told NBC 2.

Within 30 minutes, Willis, who media reports say is 20 years old but was listed as 24 years old on her arrest record, was intoxicated, and when the happy couple went to cut the cake, she began approaching guests, asking for their car keys, according to David Butler.

After Butler brushed her off, Willis spoke to his brother and best man, Brian Butler. She somehow managed to get Brian Butler’s keys and made her way out to the parking lot, where she attempted to start the car and drive away. Butler and his brother managed to hold onto the car while it was moving and pull the emergency brake.

From there, guests said they escorted Willis back to the reception against her will. Once inside, however, she somehow got her hands on another bottle of liquor.

"She went back inside. She grabbed up the big bottle of Captain Morgan and just guzzled it,” Jennifer Butler told NBC 2.

After that, Templeton said Willis “cracked” him in the face before police were called.

Charlotte County Police told the Palm Beach Post that when they arrived, Willis said she was having an asthma attack, so they took her to a nearby hospital. While there, Willis assaulted two medics, exposed herself to police and kicked over a bed pan.

Willis was still in jail as of Friday night, according to the Huffington Post. Her bail has been set at $25,000 and she faces charges of larceny, battery, battery of a person 65 years or older, battery of an officer, grand theft of a motor vehicle and violation of probation. She has been arrested eight times before in Charlotte County, according to police records.

Jennifer Butler told NBC 2 she no longer considers Willis a friend after her antics. David Butler has started a GoFundMe page attempting to raise funds for a honeymoon so he can “make this right” for his wife.

On Facebook, however, Butler seemingly expressed bemusement over the interest in his wedding’s story, which has been featured by outlets such as the Daily Mail and Cosmopolitan.

“All this over a wedding mishap? This happens all the time!” he wrote in a post.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby Boomshadow » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:56 pm

But did anyone figure out what Willis was talking about?
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:54 pm

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/crime ... -at-target

Man accused of squirting conditioner on women, pleasuring himself at Target

Clifton French
6:24 PM, Jan 16, 2017

TAMPA,Fla. - Deputies arrested a 27-year-old man accused of squirting conditioner on the backsides of women at a Target near the USF campus. Deputies say he was masturbating as well.

Deputies arrested Brian Boyd around 4:30 p.m. Sunday for the crimes.

According to the arrest report, surveillance cameras captured the incidents.

He's charged with 4 counts of battery, one count of indecent exposure and one count of resisting arrest.

According to court records, Boyd was arrested twice in 2015 on charges related to exposing himself. One of the cases was dropped. He was convicted in the other.
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:41 pm

http://www.wtsp.com/news/82-year-old-ma ... /392147521

82-year-old man accused of having 94K child porn images returns to jail

Ryan Mills, Naples Daily News , WTSP 2:31 PM. EST January 24, 2017

An 82-year-old North Naples man who authorities said bragged about having the largest child porn collection on the East Coast is returning to jail after a judge revoked his bond Monday.

Bernard Jacobs III was arrested in November 2015 after Collier County sheriff’s detectives said they found at least 94,000 images and 645 videos of child pornography in his home.

Jacobs faces 25 counts of possession of child pornography and one count of possession with intent to promote. He was released from jail in March after his bond was reduced from $1 million to $300,000.

Jacobs was back in court Monday morning after prosecutors said they found evidence that he had violated the terms of his bond by possessing a computer and accessing the internet.

An employee at the Brookdale senior living center, where Jacobs has been living since last summer, said she saw Jacobs at the facility’s public computer terminals and saw what she believed to be a computer in his room. She also told detectives that Jacobs had asked her for the center’s Wi-Fi password.

“He specifically asked for her assistance to access the internet,” Detective Michael McNeely testified.

Jacob’s health care surrogate testified in his defense, saying she’d never seen him in possession of a computer or tablet and had no reason to believe he was accessing the internet.

However, she did acknowledge that Jacobs had purchased a smart TV, which can connect to the internet. She said Jacobs gave the TV away when he learned it could be a problem.

Judge Christine Greider found there was not enough evidence to prove Jacobs was in possession of a computer or tablet. However, she found Jacobs in violation of his bond for having access to the internet and ordered him back to jail.

Jacob’s attorney, Jerry Berry, argued in court there is a difference between having access to the internet and actually accessing the internet.

“We don’t have anything to show he actually accessed the internet,” Berry said.

Rather than send Jacobs back to jail, Berry asked for special conditions to be added to his bond. Upcoming medical tests to determine if Jacobs is competent to stand trial will be difficult with his client behind bars, Berry said.

"He’s not in good health," Berry said. "Jail is not going to be a good place for him."

Greider denied Berry's request. Berry said after the hearing that he was disappointed in Greider’s ruling.

Jacobs, who wore a white shirt and khaki green pants, emptied his pockets and removed his belt before he was led away by bailiffs. His next court appearance is April 3.

Jacobs was initially arrested after investigators received an undisclosed tip that he had child porn at his home, according to an arrest report. Deputies searched the home in November 2015 with permission from Jacobs' wife. They found the child porn on four devices.

A detective who served the warrant said Jacobs bragged about having the largest child porn collection on the East Coast, and said he had been collecting images since third grade. He also admitted he “has a problem with his desires to see” child porn images, detectives said.
ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby ScottLevison » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:40 pm

http://wfla.com/2017/01/26/cops-st-pete ... t-officer/

Cops: St. Pete woman assaulted officer with used tampon

WFLA Web Staff
Published: January 26, 2017, 8:33 am Updated: January 26, 2017, 9:16 pm

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A St. Pete woman was charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer after police say she threw a used tampon at an officer.

Officers with the St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a report of a brawl around 10:22 p.m. Monday in the 2800 block of 2nd Avenue South.

Officers say Tecora Yvette Fields, 28, was suspected of participating in the brawl.

During the investigation, officers say Fields began making lewd comments at them and said, “I’ll hit you with my tampon, you bitch.”

According to an arrest affidavit, officers then saw Fields with her hands in her genital area. She was then seen throwing a wet, white paper object, which struck an officer in the left shoulder.

Police say Fields then tried to run inside a nearby house, but officers tased her and took her into custody.

Fields was arrested and charged with felony aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer. She was booked into the Pinellas County Jail and released after posting $5,000 bond.

ScottLevison
Criminally Insane

Postby JGL53 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:41 pm

The officer showed remarkable restraint. Most cops would have shot her 8 times.
JGL53
Dead Pool Nerd

Postby Boomshadow » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:10 pm

ScottLevison wrote:http://wfla.com/2017/01/26/cops-st-pete-woman-threw-used-tampon-at-officer/

Somehow, it's apropos. Lots of cops are douchebags.
— H.L. Mencken
Boomshadow
Criminally Insane

PreviousNext

Return to Come On In